Making progress, I think

This past week I've played a lot more than what I first thought I would, which in return allowed me to finish the 500 spins needed at $1 tables.



Was playing without checking results and it did make things easier for me, unfortunately, things didn't end as expected.

$1 Spin&Go graph

Current BR: $40.75
Winnings: +$0.75
Number of Spins: 508
Avg. Buy-In: $1

Was playing 2 tables again so volume is looking good. My cEV though, not so much.

Already sent the hands to SL but I'm very sure I'll have to play another 500 spins on $1 tables. Obviously not what I was hoping for but will have to do it.

The good news is that I'm playing 40 spins daily on average, some days 50. Meaning that I can take another shot at moving up in under two weeks, if I don't get the ok for it today that is.

No matter what happens I plan to continue playing without checking the graph and only counting the number of spins. That way my focus will stay on the decisions I make and the number of spins I get to play.

Gonna wait for the final decision before playing. In the meantime, I'll watch a training video and read a few posts on Medium to make good use of my time. As always you can find some updates on my Twitter page and will write a new blog post next Monday, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts