June review

This has got to be the worst month I've had in terms of volume, just couldn't get things going for myself and failed to hit the goals I set on May




After a bit of analyzing the month, I came to a few reasons for why that happened. Starting with the fact that I switched to playing just one table when things started going badly, lack of commitment on my part, the World Cup and, as usual, internet problems.

$1 Spin&Go graph

Current BR: $18
Winnings: -22
Number of Spins: 258
Avg. Buy-In: $1

Just added the information about the $1 Spin&Go because the rest of the DB is on my desktop, might add it later today.

Spent the last week playing without checking the results and I feel I've played better. My plan right now is to keep track of the number of spins until I hit the 500 mark to try and move to the $3 tables.

Feel confident enough to start playing two tables again, will do my best to finish with a good cEV so I don't have to spend more time at this stake. After that part is done I'll write goals for this month.

Among other things, my birthday was last week and spent a nice quiet evening with my family and the two friends that haven't left the country. I also got married on Saturday, those two things were the highlights of the month, to be honest. Might share pictures later in the week.

And that's that for June. Got to get more serious if I'm to succeed here so will have to get things done. As usual, will try to post updates on Twitter and the next blog post will probably be when I finish the spins on $1, until then!

Goals of May:
  • Play 800 spins. (Fail)
  • Move up to $1 spins. (Done)
  • Watch 15 training videos. (Fail)
  • Workout at least 4 times per week. (Done)
  • Finish reading The Daily Stoic. (Done)


Comments

Popular Posts