Not doing well

I've been on a bit of a tricky spot with poker lately. I barely played last week and when I did, the session didn't last very long. Felt too annoyed to play and to find myself losing so it was for the best not to play.

Photo by Mathew Schwartz on Unsplash



Went from not checking results to check too much and I'm not even sure which is the right approach anymore. All I know is that from the 58 spins I played yesterday both the Ev and the chips won line when straight down.

For the time being, I'll move back to not checking as often. Will try to do it just once or twice per week.

Did attend the coaching session last week but had to leave early, personal life sometimes gets in the way.

To continue with the whole NeverInternet theme on this blog I literally don't have internet or tv signal in my home. Apparently, there's a problem with the cables that supply the signal to several houses on my street... Knowing how things work around here, it's going to take a while for it to get fixed.

I was already thinking about taking my time to do things right this time but that is taking it a little too far.

Had headaches from Monday to Thursday and I'm pretty sure it was just pure stress. A mix of bad results plus shit-country related issues can pull that on anyone. But I'm feeling better today, more motivated to make things work, at least with poker.

Will have to move my studying to the weekends with the videos I download and play during the week when internet is available to me.

Very close to finishing the book Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and, so far, I'm really enjoying those little pieces of knowledge he brings in every reflexion found in the book.

I'll finish the rest of my todos and start grinding a bit, gonna start with one table at the time and move forward from there. As always, random stuff can be found on my Twitter and a new blog post coming up next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts