Quick recap

Running late again on my updates but that's not new nowadays. Last week I went from weird internet to no internet at all, which is where I'm standing right now.

Photo by Cristina Gottardi on Unsplash



I think my internet, or lack of it, has been the usual theme of this blog. I should be used to it by now but it gets annoying, especially now that I'm trying to add volume and move up stakes but will leave the rant for another day.

As in right now, I'm at 355 spins of the current 500 batch. The plan is to finish it by Friday and hope for the best.

I checked the results at around 300 spins and I'm not feeling too confident about them.

There have been days when I made some stupid decisions but there are other times when I just follow the strategy and I happen to crash into the top of my opponent's range. It doesn't happen all the time but somehow I only remember the times it does.

Still feeling hopeful about turning things around in the last couple of spins.

Watching training videos in my free time and started to attend coaching sessions last week. I think I'm ready to start adding goals around training sessions and reviewing videos so will add them for next month.

On another topic, I'm patiently waiting for the next books I order which should arrive this week. Long overdue read of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and Shoe Dog by Phil Knight. The latter was recommended by a friend and I'm really looking forward to it.

I also decided to finish the about me page so feel free to check it out. It's just a tiny bit about me, will try to update it when I find something interesting to add.

And that's it. Next blog post we'll see if I finally got to $3 spins or I continue being stuck at this level for the time being. Started posting interesting and/or funny hands on Twitter along with my usual updates and rants. Posting a new update next week, until then!


Comments

Popular Posts