Sad but aware

Just received word about my results and not only they are not good, but they're also worse than before.

Photo by Simon Migaj on Unsplash


Honestly, I wasn't that surprised. When I got to check at around 300 spins the numbers just weren't looking good. I had a little shred of hope but that was pretty much it. Also, wasn't expecting worse results than before.

I didn't think I was making many mistakes. Fundamentally, I thought I was playing just like at the .25 limit but it turns out I was wrong.

I'm aware of certain spots when I made the exact mistake I was supposed to correct on a previous video but things have to change if I want to get out of that level.

I was asked to play 1000 spins this time but will try a different approach this time.

Will start by adding a real rest day and a studying day so I don't have things overlapping one another. Also, the plan would be to play 30-40 spins on grinding days.

I was keeping some news to myself but since I think it's actually affecting my results I'll drop it in here. Last month my first baby was born. I'm very happy and it's been fun, but some sleepless nights and the lack of exercise had a bigger toll on me than I had previously thought.

He's already a month old and my wife is doing a terrific job with him. Now I can resume exercising again which will probably improve my mindset and energy levels.

My books did arrive last Thursday and I'm almost done with Shoe Dog. The book had me engaged since I first started reading it, been having a great time reading it and I'd recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat.

Fighting with a little headache at the moment so will start grinding tomorrow. I plan to attend the coachings sessions and make the best of my studying time. As usual, you can find updates and fun hands on my Twitter. A new update coming up next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts