Strange week

Last week didn't really go as I had planned in my head. Did play a bit until Thursday which was when things started to go downhill.

Photo by ariel sion on Unsplash



I got to bed at 7:30pm on Thursday and got up at 6am on the next day feeling like I didn't sleep at all. The rest of the day I had some pain in my stomach and a massive headache so there was no poker or studying on Friday.

On Saturday I was feeling way better but my internet was acting funny. According to my modem, there was internet but in reality, I didn't. It wasn't until Sunday when I started moving cables around and came to the conclusion that my old router is not working properly so it's time to find a new one.

Overall I played only 130 spins and watched 4 or 5 videos so not all was lost.

The plan right now is to push back a bit on the studies and get back on grinding some more. With enough dedication, I should be finishing this new batch of spins in the middle of next week.

Didn't go to the gym last month and I'm currently thinking about starting again today or tomorrow.

Will leave it at that. No graph from 130 spins because I'm still not checking results, plan on peaking when I'm halfway through the batch. Find me on Twitter for updates and randomness, until next week!


Comments

Popular Posts