Final stretch

I'm in the final 140ish spins to finish my sample and send the hands over, could've finished last week but the internet was failing on two separate days so the volume suffered from it. Unfortunately, on Friday things went pretty badly and now I'm afraid of how the final results will look like.

Photo by Jonathan Chng on Unsplash



It wasn't bad play for the most part but me crashing into the top of my opponents range every single time. In retrospective, maybe I shouldn't have pushed for 50 spins after seen how things were looking. It was kind of funny if I weren't so close to it.

Of course, the brain works in such a way that we mostly remember the bad things that happen. But it was pretty dumb.

Found myself all-in in several situations that were ok to shove but the villain happened to have the best hand every time. AQ < AK, QQ < KK, AJ < AQ, 55 < 66, and so on.

What's done it's done so now my focus is on finishing my sample with a high Ev.

There isn't anything stopping me from finishing in the next couple of days and the hand histories by the end of the week. All I want is to show that I've improved and that I'm ready to play on the next level.

I finally got the chance to have a few things delivered here, arriving next month. Among other things, the next three book in The Witcher Saga and a Steve Job's biography recommended by Ryan Holiday in one of his emails a few months ago. Was missing having something new to read so had to order some new material. It also seems someone is traveling soon so he will be charged with a new book as well.

Don't have much to do right now other than preparing my session. As always, I'll continue posting hands and random thoughts on Twitter and hope to bring the long-awaited news later this week. New blog post coming up next Monday, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts