October review - I have a good feeling

October is in the books now and unfortunately, the goals for the month were not met. The good part is that the month wasn't a waste and I did manage to make some progress so I'm starting the week with lots of motivation.

Photo by Tiplada Mekvisan on Unsplash



I'm sitting at 750 spins and my Ev is at around 69-70, all I need is to continue playing some good solid poker and the results will show my effort.

Been playing over 40 spins per day lately so I'm back to feeling comfortable playing 2 tables while making good decisions. I'm not checking the charts in most situations either so that adds up to the progress as well.

The whole laptop problem I had really messed up my month, had to spend a lot of time moving things around and I ended up losing all of my data. That included the training videos I had in line which I didn't download again. My studies were the thing that got hit the most this time around.

Now it's time to see if I can move up this time. Feeling pretty confident about the improvements I've made and the way things are working out so there are good chances I can make it.

I'll continue posting hands on Twitter, some are fun and others just show the amount of nonsense you can find on the spins so it's almost therapeutical. Will leave it at that and start preparing to play some poker, hoping to bring some good news next week. Until then!

Comments

Popular Posts