Sad panda

Frustrated doesn't begin to describe my feelings right now, I'm nowhere near where I'd hoped to be by this time of the year and all I see is a pile of excuses from my part.

Photo by Erik Mclean on Unsplash


True the fact that I've faced a few things in the past couple of months with my never working internet and my new baby, among other things. But that shouldn't be enough to keep me from achieving my goals in this game, right?


I was very confident about this sample until the last 200 spins where everything just went down in the most catastrophic way. I sent the information over and did the first profit split so I'm starting a new 1000 spins sample with $40 on my account. At least I had over $100 in the BR plus rakeback, not losing money thankfully.

I was also called out for not playing as much, low volume.

For the most part, I've arranged my hours in a way that I get to play at least 40 spins a day but still haven't figured out a way to play consistently during the weekends.

Will have to figure out something because I'm running short on time and I need to show to that I'm capable of stepping up and moving up stakes.

Not gonna start this one out by saying something motivational, I'll just say that playing will be my priority on those times I have access to some decent internet. On the rest of the time, I'll just download the training videos and watch them at home.

Will leave it at that and start playing. Not being very active on Twitter lately and will probably keep it that way, trying to avoid distractions to see if that helps. Still, one or two interesting hands or thoughts might slip in. As usual, new update coming up next week. Until then!

Comments

Popular Posts