News to lift the heart!

It would seem that finally all the work has paid off. Starting today, I'm allowed to start a new sample on the $3 limit.

Photo by Peter Lloyd on Unsplash
Being entirely honest, I was very much afraid I wasn't going to make it. When I was at 900ish spins I was seeing my Ev dropping and couldn't help to think "fuck me, it's happening again, so close yet so far away". For that reason I finished the sample without checking, just playing until hitting the 1000 mark.

The BR didn't suffer as much as I thought it would, standing at $36 right now.

Since I'm on vacations from work and I still have no working internet at home, I'll have to rely on my phone and/or moving to my mother's house for a few hours to play.

Due to the limit restriction I had set on Pokerstars, I'll have to wait 24 hours before playing on the new limit. There are a few videos that were recommended by the team when they gave me the ok, will probably download some and focus on them for the rest of the day.

For the time being, I'm dropping to one table to get used to the new level. Will add the second table in a few days, then I'll figure out how many spins I want to play daily to hit a decent amount of volume for next month.

I don't need to say how happy I am to finally be making progress, even though it took far longer than expected. The important part is that I feel more confident about my play and will focus on getting some good results on this level from the start. It seems the population gets way better at $3 so will have to study a lot more.

On another topic, I received my package on Friday with the diapers for my baby and my long awaited books. Already started devouring the first of the Witcher bundle I ordered and will probably finish it later today or tomorrow morning. It's just such an entertaining and well-written series of books I just can't get enough of. Should start thinking about how to get the other three books I'm missing from the series. After that, I'm jumping into the biography of Steve Jobs.


And that pretty much sums up my week, will spend the rest of the day watching videos while I wait for the first Christmas dinner in the new house with my family. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! New update coming up next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts