Not good, not bad

Last week had a promising start after I wrote my latest update but then started falling short in terms of the amount of poker I got to play. Internet failing on one day and being very busy with work-related stuff made me fall short on my volume goals for the month. Still, will work on getting back on track.




As in right now, I've played 511 spins with my Ev sitting at around 73. I'm pretty happy and pumped about the way things are looking right now. There still a pretty long way to go so won't jinx my progress by talking ahead of time.

Missed the session yesterday (and the update on the blog for that matter) because the internet was dead since Sunday. Fortunately, it's back today and won't have to finish my campaign with the High Elves in Total War Warhammer 2 :)

I did finish the learning course with a good score, attended most of the coaching session (missed the final part because I had to leave the office) and finished two training videos I had sitting around.

Somehow I'm making some progress despite the constant adversities.

I also got back to reading articles on Medium. Mostly I just open a few and read them at home since I still have no working internet there, trying to make good use of my spare time.

I'm also on a 150 days streak on Duolingo which is the longest I've ever been sticking with anything of that nature. Moving around between practicing Italian and learning German.

The plan right now is to play my 50 spins of the day and then try to push a little more. Adding a few more spins to make up for the session I didn't play yesterday. I'm also thinking about getting the Unreal Engine course I talked about last week, at $11 and over 59 hours of video content seems like a good deal.

Will finish my todos for the day and start grinding. As always, you can find me posting hands and random thoughts on my Twitter. Bringing a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts