Plans for December

Last week was a thrill, went from having $6 on my BR on Friday morning to make a comeback and finish the day with $40. That along with some steady volume made playing a very pleasant experience for a change.

Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash

Got time to watch one training video and play a few spins during the weekend to try and add more volume to the count because I really want to finish the sample as soon as possible. Never losing sight of my Ev of course.

After today's session, I'm standing at 400 spins and my Ev is at 68. If I continue playing 50 spins per day and find a way to play during the weekend, I should finish this sample by next Saturday. Sure, that is a big if but it doesn't hurt to have it stated as the current plan and idea.

My Ev is not high enough yet but it seems to be improving every session.

There hasn't been any coaching for the past two weeks because the coach was on vacations, we'll see if he's back for this week. Got to focus on watching more videos while I wait.

As for the rest of the month, the obvious goal is to finally move to the $3 tables. The more time I spend in the $1 limit the more I keep wondering how is it possible I haven't beat it yet. In general terms, the population is pretty bad so there's no excuse to continue wasting any more time there.

I barely trained last month and want to change that so will focus on some HIIT workouts at least 3 times per week to try and keep me active.

Currently, on the last couple of lessons of the learning course I talked about last week. Should finish it in the next few days and then I'll think about where to move next. Since my brother is doing a course in C# Unity development I was thinking about doing one in Unreal Engine which looked pretty cool, just waiting for a good discount.

The box with a new set of books arrives later this month so I'll finish the year with 4 new books to keep me busy.

That sums up what I have planned for this month. It's the final stretch of the year and I want to show some progress. I'll keep putting random stuff and hands on my Twitter, and plan to bring news about the progress next week. Until then!


  • Play 50 spins per day from Monday to Friday.
  • Finish the sample with an Ev of 70+.
  • Workout 3 times per week.
  • Finish the Learning How to Learn course.
  • Attend all coaching sessions of the month.
  • Move up to $3 tables.

Comments

Popular Posts