The final stretch

This is it, I'm finishing the sample this week. I could've had an easier path if I had a better Friday but will have to work with what I have.

Photo by Noah Silliman on Unsplash


My week started with good volume and even better play, my Ev was raising and I was feeling great about the way things were heading. Unfortunately, I missed an entire day where I had no internet and then shit hit the fan on Friday when the power came and went 7 times along with the internet.

It was one of those days when my stress levels were on the roof. I was hating everything and everyone but, most importantly, I hated this fucking country.

I know this theme comes and goes as I can usually handle things better but Friday was one of those days when I got to explode. Feeling better now, still aware that this country is a piece of shit though.

Back on poker, I'm currently sitting at 726 and my Ev is at 75.

I was doing far better on Tuesday but I hit a sort of wall after that and my Ev line was stuck. The idea right now is to play 55 spins a day, playing some good poker and working on making the line go up again. That way I'll finish this sample on Friday and prepare for the news, good or bad.

I have to say that I haven't worked out a single day since I wrote the plans for the month. I got a bit too lazy but will do something about it today. I did get the Unreal Engine C++ developer course which I started on Saturday, unfortunately, I'm missing a few plugins for Unreal. I'm downloading them today so I can resume the lessons tomorrow.

Lots to do and I need to make good use of the internet while it's working. Will continue posting on Twitter some random thoughts and hands. Hoping to be playing $3 tables by the time I write the next update, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts