And broke

My progress hit a wall on Thursday after a bad session and came to a complete stop on Friday when I lost the rest of my BR. On the bright side, my graph shows that I wasn't making many bad decisions and, in my opinion, it was mostly because I couldn't seem to be able to win a flip to save the BR.




There were several spots, especially on big multipliers like 6x or a few 10x, where I got the money in good only to find myself flipping and finally losing. Didn't mind that much at first because I wasn't checking the BR but when I couldn't register on a new spin the alarms started to ring.

Ended the week with 354 spins although it could've been at least 400.

I talked to the team and asked for a reload on Friday. They told me they would and that I should expect the funds today.

Because of that, I spend most of my weekend watching 2 training videos, finishing a TV show and continuing the story mode of Red Dead Redemption 2.

I have plans to travel at the start of February and as long as I receive the funds today, the plan is to finish the sample before that. Adding a few spins during the weekends and playing the rest of the week 55-60 spins should be enough to pull it off.

Overall I feel pretty ok now on this limit and my Ev is improving, currently at 65. It seems there's a real possibility that if I continue playing and improving I might make it to the next level at the end of this sample. Hope I don't jinx it by saying this.

Will keep it short today and leave it at that. I'll finish my todos for the day, which I have a few, while the funds arrive. As usual, I'll continue posting random stuff on Twitter and will deliver a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts