Back to work

My vacations from work are officially over so I'm back in the office. I had a good two weeks with my family but poker suffered for it because I still have no working internet at home. Playing with my phone proved to be harder than I thought so my volume was super low during the break.

Photo by Roman Bozhko on Unsplash



Currently sitting at 142 spins with a BR of $45. Was doing very badly in terms of Ev but it started going my way in the last session, even though I'm still losing a lot.

With only half of the BR I started with the plan is to start playing some decent volume like I used to before the vacations, hoping not to go busto in the process that is. Technically, I can still finish the sample by the end of the month if I average between 55 and 60 spins per day during the week.

I'm falling way behind on my studies because I was indulging myself with Tv shows, finishing the last book of the Witcher set I ordered and playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PS4.

The current plan is to review the last two coaching session of December because I could attend to the whole thing and the move into any other interesting video about the $3 tables. So far I've noticed a lot more resistant post flop than before but there's still a fair share of nonsense among the players, as long as I continue studying and improving.

The only thing I got to notice during this past to weeks is how fucked up things are around this country. Prices on every product go up daily with no way of keeping up and the shadow of migrating is once again lurking around.

I've talked a lot about it with my wife and we always say that we'll stay as long as we can, but if things continue to go south we have to look after our baby boy and look for a better future. Chile seems to be the current choice since we have a lot of friends who could point us out in the right direction and helps us establish ourselves if it comes to that, but I usually try to avoid thinking too hard about it until the time comes.

For what I've seen, things are not going to improve. Guess I'll cross that bridge sooner rather than later.

Will leave it at that. If I find the time I'd probably write a post about my thoughts on migrations and this country and what my plans would be in any case. For the time being, I'm here and I need to play a lot of spins to finish the sample. Like always random thoughts and hands can be found on my Twitter and a new update comes up next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts