Still working hard

Ended up receiving the funds on Thursday morning and went straight into grinding. Felt that I had to catch up a bit but after making some calculations I'm still very much ready to finish the sample just at the end of January.

Photo by Daniel Chekalov on Unsplash



So far I've played 560 spins and my Ev is sitting at 82. I'm feeling pretty confident about my game and believe that my decisions have been pretty solid. All that I need to do is continue playing the same way, focusing on making the right decision every time and just hit the volume mark every single day.

The minimum I aim to play is 50 spins daily, if I managed to add more on given days I might be able to finish the sample a day or two before which would give me enough time to send the hands over and get a reply before my trip.

I only have one training video hanging around from the last live session I couldn't attend, been wasting time instead of watching it but might get into it later tonight.

Overall I'm feeling very excited about the chance of getting into $7 spins next month, maybe a bit too excited. Making my best to keep myself grounded and not think too ahead of time, a downswing can always hit and tear down that plan so it's better to take it slow.

On other things, I'm very close to finishing up the biography of Steve Jobs that I got last month. Already looking for the next few books I'll get.

On the top of my head, I'm thinking about the next three books I'm missing from The Witcher collection plus something else. One that caught my attention was Atomic Habits so I'll probably get that and another one I haven't decided yet.

My plan lately has been to play between 10 and 20 spins in the morning and the rest after lunch. So far it's been working just fine, the more I play in the morning the easier it gets to finish the sample in the afternoon. Still doing tweaks on the routine.

Now I'll just finish up a few errands I had planned for the day before starting the session. As always you can find me posting hands and random thoughts on Twitter. Bringing a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts