Happy holidays! Things are working out

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope everything went fine and everyone had a great time. After yesterday's session I did check on my results as I couldn't wait any longer. Happy enough to say that Despite a few blunders I've managed to stay ahead and feel confident enough about what's to come.


I've been working on increasing the number of tables again so now I've been comfortably moving between 5-6 tables which is very good for my volume. Can't really complain about results either although I've been getting quite lucky on some spots. As in today I'm 12 buy-ins up and now thinking about the target before I take my first shot at NL25 on 888.

On other news I'm still trying to figure out a new way to withdraw my money since Neteller is no longer offering the prepaid card for my country, I have some ideas but ideally I'd find a new site who offered similar services (meaning the prepaid card) as it'd make my life easier. Nothing else really to add, got to prepare to fire today's session and continue with the climbing.

Comments

Popular Posts