Holidays approaching, not really good news

Turns out I'll work until this Friday because of the holidays of December and it all would be nice and all if my internet decided to work like it's supposed to. Despite that I managed to play a pretty decent session yesterday at home (only moving between 3-4 tables) without a single disconnection, then it started failing again by 7pm but at that time I was just playing video games so no real harm done.


Couldn't resist and decided to take a look at my current results since I got back from Aruba and turns out things are working out. Currently 4 buy-ins down (after being 17 down) and it was all positive sessions until today. I started playing and after a good start things went downhill pretty quickly, still managed to save the session and only lose $1. To be honest I was feeling pretty annoyed in the middle of it so ending almost break even is a pretty good result I think. Still overplaying hands quite a bit, especially when I'm not focused and/or playing against a seemingly bad player which I give no respect what so ever. Today alone lost a few hands because of that, on others they got lucky but the point being I need to just slow down a bit and not get carried away unless there's a real reason to do so. 

On other news I'll need to remove my wisdom teeth, have the appointment set for this Thursday so my vacations (if you can call them that) might start a day sooner. If there's good internet and I'm not feeling super bad I might be able to play some good sessions. Haven't set the day for the knee surgery but hoping to have it anytime on January. More news probably by the end of the week or the beginning of next one, until then!


Comments

Popular Posts