Working through the pain

Things have been doing pretty ok in poker, had a pretty good stretch of winning sessions which sadly ended yesterday when I lost a buy-in, despite that I've manage to win consistently again and that alone is some good news. Did manage to have one of my wisdom teeth removed and it was hurting like hell, as in today I still feel it a lot but gets bearable.



Last time I checked I was ahead close to 5 buy-ins. Still playing only between 2-4 tables despite the constant urge to open more, as long as I'm focused that's not much of an issue. The sessions itself were doing pretty well, the fish are easy to spot and gets easier to make some money on the right spots. Yesterday for some reason I felt I little more susceptible to tilt when I got really unlucky on some spots, had to quit the session because of that. Even so I had been playing for over two hours so it was time to take a break either way.

On other news the internet has been working pretty well here at home, haven't missed a session thanks to it which of course is always nice. Now I'm just waiting to have lunch, rest a bit and then fire the session of the day, bringing more news next week!

Comments

Popular Posts