The year is almost over, need to catch up

2016 is almost gone now and despite the fact that I'm not where I wanted to be, things definitely improved overall. The dream was to finish the year playing NL25 and I believe I could've if Unibet didn't stop working on my country. On a positive note at least I left behind the NL2 and NL5 tables and became a regular on NL10 so it can't all be that bad. But the year is not over yet so I still have time to try and get something out of the year.



Sadly enough I did not play a single hand this weekend as the internet behaved worst that ever. We'll probably have vacations for the last week of December which in normal circumstances would be great, but with the internet like that I wouldn't be able to play. Best I can think of is asking for the key of my friend's apartment to play and keep his dog accompanied. I'll be obviously trying to fix my internet at home but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Other than that I've been trying to play every day I can during the week for at least an hour. Being honest it does feel a bit like the time I played at Unibet, but with table selection and a HUD. Don't really know how the BR looks right now but I'm confident enough that I'll be able to finish the year on a positive note at the very least. Played a smallish kind of session today that got interrupted by work but I think I managed to play for an hour and pretty sure it ended on the positive side. Also started watching a video series on YouTube which seem pretty interesting, more on it when I get over episode 2 of it.

On other news the experiment with my diet ended up with some junk food on the weekend but started to get the hang of it. Still training hard and the gym is open until the 23rd so I have some time left. Gonna continue focusing on my game, still marking hands to review but overall I believe things are getting better. Next update probably coming next week, bringing more news then!




Comments

Popular Posts