The good run is over

Things are not doing well with poker right now, it's a big mix of running and/or playing badly for the past couple of sessions which made me take a few more days off than I probably should have. At the end of the day, even though I haven't checked, I don't think I'll achieve the goals of this month.


I believe I skipped four days in total after deciding on Friday to not play at all during the weekend, I wasn't motivated at all due to the lack of good results so dragging myself to the tables was an impossible task. Basically switched losing at poker for losing at video games LUL.

That being said, enough is enough so I'm will do my best to play today.

I will start slowly with only two tables for the first few minutes and continue adding tables if I make enough good decisions to feel comfortable with my play.

I started writing stuff on Wednesday for my non-poker related post but I feel that most of the things I wrote were just thoughts in my head, with no structure and no purpose other than just puttings things out there for me to read if needed.

Part of the issue right now is that poker is feeling like an eternal grind instead of the fun and enjoyable game I used to like. Therefore my decisions were more results oriented than anything else.

On top of that, the bad results were just making me feel more annoyed every time.

My current plan is to just focus on playing, not thinking about volume but trying to get me into the right mindset to start grinding hard again. Gonna continue watching some videos about habits that I ended enjoying very much and focus on the right things.

Other than poker I continue with my streak on Duolingo, getting into more difficult lessons but also learning some new stuff. The web developer course is also moving forward, did some very cool looking projects and now I'm starting the back end developer part of the course. I'm actually pretty excited about that, really looking forward to getting a new course after this.

Will try to get a review done by Friday with some number for the month, not sure where my BR stands right now but I'm pretty sure it must be just below $500.

Time go to work.

Comments

Popular Posts