Tough times

After two losing sessions on NL20 I decided it was for the best to just focus on NL10 so I can get my confidence back. The BR is still at around $510 but won't take any more shots until I can get a few good sessions to get back in the winning mood.

Overall I just haven't played well, a bunch of bad decisions on my part got me annoyed after the first hour of play so I was getting really impatience after not receiving good cards and getting bad flops. Not many hands stuck with me, after a quick look you could tell it was just one bad decision after the other.

Took Sunday off to spend some time with my gf and some time away from the tables but the first two sessions of the week weren't good either.

Even today I had to quit early because there weren't many fish and I was annoyed af. Currently thinking about not playing tomorrow and come back on Thursday with fewer tables to see how it goes. Can't really point out what the problem is but hope to figure something out in the next couple of hours.

The good news is that at least on a personal level, the week started pretty good.

Got in touch with a guy who is gonna put the doors in my house, got the appointment to remove the last wisdom teeth, found some pills for my treatment that were missing, also found someone to fix the water system in the house, other than losing money at poker I can't really complain.

Doing some exercises at home for my legs two times per week and continue keeping myself distracted but I still get that feeling of a bloated mind. I think that what I'm currently using as motivation is not enough. With the day off I might actually pull that post together.

On other note, I finished another project on the web developer course and it was finally something pretty and interactive, really looking digging the whole things and looking forward to more projects.

Trying a new structure for my posts (which I'm really liking so far) and thinking about a design update in the nearby future. Now I'm gonna relax, listen to a podcast and gather my toughs for the final week of the month. Next update coming next week and the non-poker related post hopefully tomorrow.


Comments

Popular Posts