And losing

Had the worst possible sessions on Thursday and Friday where I busted $50 on each for which I skipped playing on the weekend at all. There wasn't anywhere I could play either so no poker for me.

Now, being entirely honest, most of that was all my fault. I made some obvious and ridiculous calls at the worst possible times and I paid for it, literally.

Gonna keep it short since that was the highlight of my week. Plan to play some quality poker for the last few days of the month, ideally, I'll get some decent enough results to not end the month as bad as I am right now.

Think I've been playing a bit too rushed, showing less respect than usual to some bad players and that ended up messing everything up.

Hopefully, I'll hit a decent session to help move things around with the results and my confidence. If I start complaining on Twitter then things probably didn't go well. More news coming next week!

Comments

Popular Posts