October Review

This was a complicated month in both poker and personal life. Missed a whole week of play because of the flu, forcing me to avoid setting goals for the month. Despite that, I tried my best to add volume on most of my sessions and hope to have a break in November.


Unfortunately, I missed several sessions because of bad internet and doctor's appointments. I'm hoping to not lose as many this month.
  • Number of sessions: 16
  • Number of hands: 15,711
  • Total profit: $27.44
  • Current BR: $559.20
Depending on how things go this week, I'll plan the goals for November. On the top of my mind is start taking shots at NL20 and play some more hands but will get on that soon enough.

About my game, I think I did better at the very end. Felt more focused and mentally prepared to play and that really makes all the difference in the world. Although I've stopped marking hands to review so I'll add that one to the list.

Already started playing yesterday but not gonna check results for the time being. Still, I have a pretty solid idea of how I'm doing most of the times.

Also, plan to continue playing freerolls on the side when available. I finished updated a few things on the laptop and finished most of my to-dos for the day so I'm pretty ready for the session. Will post the plans for the month later this week. In the meantime, I post/complain daily on Twitter.






Comments

Popular Posts