Not the best start

November didn't really start very well for me and it was mostly because of bad play. I was just making some terrible calls on the worst possible spots, some opponents getting lucky didn't help my cause either.

On top of everything, I couldn't play on the weekend which makes things worst. At the very least two out of the three sessions I played were pretty long so not all was lost.

Overall plans for the month are to get to 25k hands and start taking shots at NL20 ASAP.

I don't see the point in adding the stuff I added in the past two months (Duolingo and Udemy) since I do those things either way, they are a part of my routine already. 

I finished the Italian course but working on getting the gold medals on all the lessons, that way I can practice so it's a win-win situation. And I haven't watch lessons on Udemy every day but pretty confident about finishing the web developer course before the year ends.

Still going to the gym at least 3 days per week and slowly building up strength in my legs, most of the days I miss is because of excessive pain on my knee. Speaking of the knee, I'm waiting for some results on the latest exams. Hoping for good news for a change.

Despite the little setback I'm expecting a good month, if I could fix my internet issues everything could move on better but it is what it is. Will finish with a few articles I have hanging around and get ready for the session after lunch, more news coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts