Wasteful days

I'm seriously hating the number of days I haven't been able to play, it's making my progress far slower than expected. On top of everything, there isn't really a quick solution for the time being.
Played four days last week. Missed Wednesday because of the flu and the whole weekend due to a mix of headaches and bad internet. At least I did ok when the sessions happened.

This week started pretty well with two sessions and two wins (forgot to remove the results tab from HM2) so that's always a good boost. Not entirely sure where the BR stands right now but the hope of a shot at NL20 is still alive, should be 3 or 4 buy-ins away from it.

Been reading quite a few articles I had on standby and applying a thing or two at the time to see how it fits my overall strategy, so far not many complains.

Apparently, the internet company is sending their tech support on the 28th but not really holding my breath. It'd be great if they show up and fix my problem but nothing works in this country and that's not probably going to change anytime soon.

I'm done with most of my todos for the day so I plan to play my session after lunch as usual. Hope to write my next update on Monday like I used to, it really messes my schedule not doing them on time. Usual daily updates on my Twitter, the new post comes next week.

Comments

Popular Posts