Working through

Last week ended in the worst possible way with a -$50 session on Thursday and no play since then until yesterday, which didn't go very well either. Internet stopped working properly at my friend's house to couldn't play on the weekend either, to make things even worst.

Being completely honest, I gambled a lot on those last losing sessions so there's no point in putting it all on luck. Although I did get a bit unlucky in the spots I actually made the right decision.

It's been mostly a lack of patience on my part, pushing me into making some terrible decisions on more spots that I'd care to admit.

Even though those sessions feel like a big downswing is coming my way I know better now. I'm playing again today with fewer tables and more control, a good session is all I need to start turning things around so there's no point in making a big thing out of it.

Only one and a half month before this shitty year end and I'm really hoping to finish it on a high note. There's a lot of work to be done but the lack of internet does set me back a bit.

The new house is almost ready but if I don't get any working internet that office is not going to be very useful right now. Really hoping to solve something up by the end of November, can't have me and my gf bore to death in that place.

Making some good progress with the web developer course but sometimes I don't even get a chance to do a lesson, still hoping to finish it by the end of the year but it's getting harder.

Right now all I'm focusing on finishing most of my shores so I can be ready to play later today, still working on fixing the internet in my house but it really get's out of my hands. Hoping to bring better news in the next update, until then!








Comments

Popular Posts