April review - Goals for May

I really wanted to get to 1000 spins by the end of the month but missed a day last week which complicated things. Decided to get there yesterday but wasn’t counting on the Internet dying at the worst possible time.

Photo by Jazmin Quaynor on Unsplash


Overall results? Bad in terms of actual results but good in terms of Ev.

The biggest lesson this month was my impossibility to win a flip, or lose a lot after getting it in with the best hand for that matter.


Current BR: $103.25 ($100 from deposit + $16 from BJ)
Winnings: -$12.75
Number of Spins: 980
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

Looking at my graph I should have a very much deserved win streak coming my away any time now, it just hasn’t bothered to show around just yet.

As far as the goals for the month go I missed the mark on some of them, mostly the fitness ones.

Spent most of my days finishing details on my new place and, just when I think everything looks ok, something important breaks down or is missing. Today, for example, the water system started failing. Despite that, I’m still hoping to move sometime around the weekend.

Left pretty late and pretty exhausted to go to the gym on those days so I missed 2-3 days each week last month.

I did read the book, rather fast I must add and really enjoyed it. I also read quite a few articles although not all about poker. Found out about Medium so I’m hooked reading lots of stuff, mostly self-improvement.

Now for the goals of May.
  • Play 750 spins.
  • Watch 2 videos or read articles about spins per week.
  • Actively mark hands and review them on the weekend.
  • Work out at least 4 days per week.
  • Publish a blog post on Medium.
Only 750 spins because I have a 6 days trip planned later this month. As usual, I'll keep posting updates on Twitter and will try to make good use of the time I have to play. More news coming next week.

Comments

Popular Posts