So many issues to solve...

My first week working with SpinLegends didn't go as smooth as I wanted to. Internet died in the office for some reason, the internet/power died once at home during a session so overall, not very good.

Photo by Bruno Aguirre on Unsplash

Finished watching all the videos about basic play pre/post flop and then started playing one table during the first 100 spins as instructed. Really hoped I could finish them by the end of the weekend but just couldn't make it work.


Current BR: $13.25
Winnings: +$3.25
Number of Spins: 65
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

The ranges are very easy to follow and I think it won't take much longer until I have most of them memorized. Moved into a new video of one of the coaches playing on the .25s which is looking pretty good so far.

Ended up moving to the new house this weekend, which came with a new problem. I have no internet there.

Went to the internet supplier's office but everything is complicated is this shit hole of a country. I have a few ideas so it's likely that I'll have that figured out by the end of this week.

I decided not to write new goals for this month just because I have no internet in my house. Just solved the internet issues at work, so now I can start working something out to make good issues of all the idle time. Mostly watch the training videos and squeeze a spin here and there.

Now that I can actually do some productive work at the office I can make some progress. As usual, updates and random stuff/rants on my Twitter. More news coming up next week!

Comments

Popular Posts