This is going to be a short one

I was away last week since Monday until Saturday on a small trip to the US so I couldn't play much poker, only got to it yesterday for a short session so there isn't really much to talk about.

Photo by Jake Ingle on Unsplash



I did solve the issues I needed to on the trip so no complaints on my part, other than I didn't have time to play any live poker there.


Current BR: $12.25
Winnings: +2.25
Number of Spins: 165
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

I still have no internet on my new home but, apparently, it'll be solved this week. Whether that happens or not, I intend to play the rest of the spins needed to get to the $1 in the next two weeks. Back to the plan of playing at least 30 spins per day and with that, I should be good to go.

Most of my morning was spent getting things done at work but I should be able to play the number of spins of the day with no problem.

Nothing more to add really. I said it was going to be a short one. Will try to start posting again on Twitter and play consistently. Also, got a new book which is turning into a pretty interesting read. More news coming up by next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts