Long awaited announcement

Last week I was teasing on Twitter about an announcement I was going to make but never did. The thing is that I was waiting for it to be official and there were some unexpected issues coming happening so it had to be postponed. The good news is that everything is ready and there are not any more delays.

Photo by Jeremy Yap on Unsplash

Starting today I'm joining Spin Legends and their coaching program.

I believe this is a great opportunity for me to learn and improve as a player and hopefully get some good results.

The idea came two months ago when a friend recommended me to start playing spins after focusing on cash games for such a long time. It was a good move on my part since I was getting both tired and annoyed at the cash tables, don't need to say how happy I was with the change. Then came the opportunity to apply for Spin Legends and that's where I am right now.

The goals are going to change, will have to adjust to their strategy and start playing with the BR they'll send me. Will be writing new goals later this week or by Monday on a new update.

There hasn't been much play while I was getting things ready with them.

On other news, I haven't moved to the new place just yet. There's always something new breaking down. Working right now on fixing the problems with the water and then I think I'll be good to go for Saturday. If that's the case I'll have the new office set by Sunday.

And that's that for this week, I'm really looking forward to the months to come. As long as I don't get that many internet/power issues I will do my best to work hard and improve my game.

As usual random updates and/or rants on my Twitter. On the next update, I'll talk about my first thoughts about the program and the new set of goals for the rest of May. until then!

Comments

Popular Posts