Finally making some progress

This is going to be rather short since I'm basically on borrowed internet, the good news is that I managed to make some progress so everything is working out just fine.

Photo by Bradley Wentzel on Unsplash


Took me a while but ended up playing the 100 spins with one table and I started making some progress in terms of volume only a few days ago when I moved to playing two, also watched one of the many training videos available to me on SpinLegends.

Results so far aren't spectacular but aren't bad either, got used to the ranges very well but still have them on the second screen while playing just in case.


Current BR: $11.75
Winnings: +1.75
Number of Spins: 155
Avg. Buy-In: $0.25

Managed to get in contact with someone who is going to help me set the internet connection in my new place, she said it should be working by this week which would definitely make my life easier. If it happens I'll move my computer later this week to my new grinding station.

I'll be away for a few days this week so there won't be much or any play, still will try my best to watch a few videos and make some progress with my studies at the very least.

If everything works as planned it shouldn't take long before I move up to the $1 tables.

Nothing else to add right now, will try to write some updates on Twitter as things move forward but doubt I'll remember to do so. Will write a short update no matter what by next Sunday or Monday, until then!


Comments

Popular Posts