Finally my laptop is complete again

My brother arrived on Saturday with the new hard drive for my laptop after that little fiasco two weeks ago so I spent most of the weekend setting things back to the way they used to be.
Photo by Ghost Presenter on Unsplash

Having no internet at home really complicated things a little because I needed to download quite a few updates, had to annoy my brother and make use of this internet to get the essentials ready and then finish things up today at the office.

On another topic, I got a new sim card from a different phone company to try and play poker at home. It worked fine on Saturday but the whole network wasn't pretty much down on Sunday, need to continue running some tests but I think it can work.

Back on poker, my Ev started to drop at around Tuesday after a few dumb moves and getting unlucky here and there. The good part is that I managed to turn things around so we're back in the game.

I'm past 500 spins and playing 2 tables consistently so I think I should finish the rest of the spins by next week.

Safe to say that I failed all the goals I had set for the month but as long as I continue improving my game and my results, it shouldn't matter that much. As always, you can find some random hands and thoughts on my Twitter page. Coming back with a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts