Smallish update

Will try and keep this one very short since nothing important really happened between my latest post and today.
Photo by Vlad Tchompalov on Unsplash


The new hard drive arrives on Saturday so that's fine I guess, not really using my desktop much so I can borrow the ssd for my laptop in the meantime.

Things are a bit crazier than usual with the power cuts but still managed to play a little on Friday. Managed to play 40 spins so I feel confident about hitting the 500 spins by Thursday and send that sample over. Last I checked, there was a big improvement there so I'm pretty happy with the results.

Haven't watch any videos because I forgot I had them stored in the hard drive that died and since things were looking better my mind has been on "grinding mode". Will get one or two to not lose the habit and continue with the studies.

I have a list of 4-5 book that I'll have delivered next month along with other essentials. I just had to make good use of the space in the box.

Have to run an errand to the bank this morning but should be clear to play after that. As usual, random hands and thoughts on my Twitter page. Another update coming up next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts