September review - Plans for October

I was really hoping to do better in September and make the move up, but things just didn't work out this time again. Despite that, I'm already feeling better after a troublesome week and do believe I can do better working with a new game plan to success.

Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash


Currently playing a batch of 1000 spins to see if I can finally prove my worth and, even though progress is far slower, it seems I'm making better decisions.

I'm still playing just one table but I might add the 2nd one at the end of the week

Internet at home is still dead and it's also not working at my mom's house so playing on the weekends is a no go for me right now. Will have to make better use of the few hours I have during the week and just focus on studying hard during the weekends.

Been watching more training videos of the coaches reviewing play of other members which look very useful in my current situation, also attended the last coaching session and hoping to be there all month.

Before my session today I'm sitting at 110 spins but might play a few more than 1000 to skip that shitty week I had before playing just one table.

I ran out of new books to read, waiting for someone to travel and have them deliver me (if they're kind enough) a few more books to keep me busy on the times I'm not thinking about poker. Next on my list is the next books in the Witcher Saga but there are quite a few others on my Amazon list.

After a rough start, I'm working out regularly again. Haven't been able to make it 5 days straight but at least I'm going there 3 times per week, will try to make it at least 4.

And that pretty much sums things up. The headaches are gone so it was most likely stress. Will do my best to add good volume and better play to finally make some progress. As usual, random thoughts and/or hands in my Twitter. Bringing more news next week, until then!

Plans for October:

  • Get back to playing 2 tables consistently.
  • Play 1000 spins.
  • Attend to all 4 coaching sessions.
  • Watch at least 10 training videos.
  • Workout at least 4 times per week.

Comments

Popular Posts