Slow week

After writing my goals for the month last week I had high expectations about working my way through them. Unfortunately, life started getting in the way and I'm running behind already.

Photo by Martin Vysoudil on Unsplash



Couldn't attend the coaching session because I was running errands that morning, barely played that day.

I was ready to get things done on Friday but I spent more time than expected moving some furniture we're going to get fixed for our house. Plus I still have no working internet in my place so all the plans went to the crapper real quickly.

Was hoping to get a few hands played yesterday while I was having lunch in my mom's house but the internet was too intermittent so risk getting disconnected while I played my session. Felt like a better idea to avoid that all together.

Ideally, I'll be able to play a bit more this week.

Will start by playing one table today and move back to full grinding tomorrow. Was feeling more confident last week so shouldn't have any issues in that regard.

It's still early so I should be able to hit the volume goal. Didn't work out a lot last week but plan to catch up with that as well.

Gonna finish downloading another training video and then I'll start playing a little, will try to play 20 or 30 spins today. Will continue posting interesting and/or funny hands in my Twitter page. Bringing a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts