Finally some improvement

After a lot of struggle, I can finally say that things are starting to look better. Running late on the update because of some issues but I'll get to that in a bit.

Photo by Jungwoo Hong on Unsplash


Decided to check on the graph a bit more than before to have a better understanding of my decisions. Feel confident enough to say that it doesn't drive me crazy like before, guess all the studying is finally paying off.

Went back to playing 2 tables without compromising most of my decisions so I'm happy about that.

Unfortunately playing on the weekends is getting harder and harder. No internet at home and the inconsistent one at my mom's house is not really helping, but I'd rather not play that to get disconnected every now or then.

Sitting at 290 which is not even close to what I had in mind. The problem was that my week started in the worst possible way and only today I'm seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

Started with a 10 hours blackout on Monday which begun at 6:30pm. Apparently one of the power plants that supplied energy to my state (along with 10 others) caught fire and it took a while to get back online. After that, there were some serious power spikes that pretty much threatened to make light bulbs and everything else explode so it was tough to get things going. Yesterday another blackout from 3pm to 7pm. So far, things are working fine today.

On top of that, the hard drive on my laptop just decided to die spontaneously on Tuesday, along with all of the data I had there. The good news is that my brother is traveling to the US so I'll get a new hard drive next week, the bad news is that I wasn't planning on spending money on that but what's done is done.

Now that most of my issues are out of the way I'll try to get some volume. The first thought I have in mind is to hit 500 spins and send my sample over, just to see if things are doing better to hopefully move up to $3. Will continue posting hands and random thoughts on my Twitter. More news coming up next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts