Already on my way

My new poker journey did begin last week but not without a very much expected rough start. Mostly a mix of dusting the rust out of my system and getting used to the speed of the game once more.

Photo by Harley-Davidson on Unsplash



After playing Spin&Go's, the cash tables did feel a bit slow so. If I were to point out my biggest mistake so far it would be trying to outplay the fish on the wrong spots. To top it off, I was getting a bit unlucky from time to time but I'm still playing with free money so now is the best time to make adjustments.

Got a $15 after making a deposit so the BR is $100 of my own money plus bonuses, although those bonuses are close to dying already.

Been playing only an hour every other day last week and two hours on the weekend. Went from 2-4 tables to going back to 6 during the session on Saturday. So far, can't say I can't handle it but need to finish setting up a decent HUD.

The plan for this month would be to play at least an hour a day while I have internet in the hopes that the whole problem with the electricity in the problem gets solved, though after 6 months nothing seems to change. If that happens I can actually consider grinding a bit more during the week.

Finished A Feast for Crows last week and already going through A Dance with Dragons, the worst part of this is finishing the book and knowing The Winds of Winter is not even close to being released but I guess I'll just have to be bitter and wait around like the rest.

Went back to Duolingo after a very long time, practicing Italian once again but plan to resume the German lessons soon enough. Also working on finishing one of the free courses I have hanging around on Udemy, want to go back to the Unreal one but need to download the engine again and my connection is far to slow for that right now.

Went back to posting my usual rants/complains on Twitter so it feels like things are going back to normal. Coming back with a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts