Making good progress

After some very tough days, I finally managed to turn things around and, with that, I got a massive and very much needed boost of confidence.

Photo by Gaelle Marcel on Unsplash


Got to point out that the confidence I got is starting to turn into overconfidence if I don't keep it in check. The good news is that I'm back to playing 6 tables comfortably so my volume can get better if I continue playing.

Currently using a default HUD on HM2 even though I already added the old one to the list. Not using it yet because is very crowded and I don't think I need much more information to beat NL2.

Hunting down the fish and going for full value is still the most viable strategy, plus there are plenty of fish at this limit.

The plan would be to grind the BR up to $150-160 and then start taking shots at NL5.

My current BR sits at $123 and I'm playing almost daily so it should take that long to hit the mark and see where it leads us.

The problem right now is my obsession with Team Fight Tactics on League of Legends. Was working on moving up the ranks but by doing so I missed my session yesterday. Need to balance that a little better if I plan to make poker work for me once again.

Haven't picked up A Dance with Dragons in a few days because I'm trying to make use of the internet while I have it so it will take longer to finish it.

Nothing much more to add. Will try to continue the winning streak to see how long it will take to move up. A new update coming up next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts