Very, very short update

This is going to be a very short post and that is because I didn't play much this past week.

Photo by Aron Visuals on Unsplash



There was little to no time to add volume and had to devote more time to work. Did manage to try a session at night with some degree of success but the lack of a stable connection makes it pretty hard to do constantly.

Managed to add another $15 bonus into my account but as long as I don't play regularly, getting out of NL2 will take forever.

To top it off, things are getting more difficult in the country.

Might be a recurrent theme, especially during this time of the year but it can't be helped. Once again I find myself looking for a possible way out at the start of 2020, Not that I'm in love with the prospect but will do whatever it is necessary for my family.

On a more happy note, I made some good progress with A Dance with Dragons and there is a real possibility that I'll finish that one by the end of this week.

Will leave it at that because nothing much happened last week. Hope to have a better couple of days this time around. Bringing a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts