Horrible week

The week was a disaster in every possible way. Couldn't find much time to play and my last session went as bad as it gets, thinking about ways to move forward from here.

Photo by Dawn Armfield on Unsplash


For the most part, it was bad play. Found a whale I was taking money from the day before and while I was trying to outplay him I outplay myself. Can only remember one time where I lost an all-in against him AK < AJ but for the rest of it, I played badly.

Would love to say that I plan to go ahead and play as much as possible this week but that seems unlikely. The internet has been working poorly during the weekend so couldn't add hands then either so I'm looking at a very low volume week along with bad results.

In times like these, I'm glad I'm playing on my own.

All that being said, I'll have to start looking for a better solution to this internet situation. Playing every other day does not work with my overall plans with poker, to be honest.

On another note I keep pushing through A Dance with Dragons, every day hoping for the release of Wind of Winter. There is also a chance to get Stillness is Key next month though I have to make arrangements first to have it delivered.

Because of the same internet issues, I haven't played much TFT either but that was to be expected.

Without much more to add I'll get on working. Need to start catching up if I want to move up stakes soon. Will bring a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts