Still pushing through

For most of the week, I had good results until Friday when I had one of those sessions from hell when I just couldn't turn things around. Still, don't feel too pressured and there is still progress to be made.

Photo by Aziz Acharki on Unsplash



The sad part is that I couldn't play during the weekend. Couldn't get a good internet connection so I ended up spending those days reading and watching a movie or two.

My volume was also pretty low which is to be expected during these days, especially without playing on the weekend. The plan still remains to continue the grind at NL2 until I hit the $150 mark.

The BR is still at $120 but I think my play is getting better.

The complicated part is as always the mental part that doesn't seem as strong as it used to be. Need to work on that aspect of the game right now that the stakes are low.

Haven't even played much Team Fight Tactics but mostly because of the latest patch that made quite a few changes and I haven't gotten around them. Remain Platinum III but might look to improve that rank after getting a better strategy.

Went back to reading A Dance with Dragon and I'm liking the change in the story, too bad there aren't any signs that the next book is coming any time soon.

Will keep it short as there wasn't much more to discuss. The grind will continue and with some luck, I'll be playing NL5 by next week. Bringing a new update next week, until then!

Comments

Popular Posts