Bad internet is always bad

Just had to talk about how you the internet was working last week for it to just die on me. After I wrote that it's been as slow as it gets, can't even check my email. For obvious reasons, I didn't play a single hand of poker this past weekend and now my goals seem unlikely.

Don't have many options but to try and play a lot during the week

I've reported the problem with the internet provider but it seems to be a general issue in the whole country, doesn't make me feel better at all.

My volume hasn't been very good, first few sessions of the week were mostly playing 4 tables and didn't get more than 600 hands per session. Started playing 6 tables on Friday which was the only day when I got more than 1k hands. Right now the volume goal is not going to happen.

I had some ok results last week making a buy-in here and there but nothing too impressive.

Ideally, I'll continue playing some decent volume and work to get some good results to try and take a shot at NL20 by the end of the week. The other issue is my internet at home.

Need to find shelter somewhere with a decent internet connection, don't really have the luxury to skip my sessions during the weekend. Guess I'll start thinking about my options in the next couple of days. At least I haven't lost my streak in Duolingo so that is something.

Not much to add right now, already have a few things to figure out. Gonna play a bit after lunch and will be back with more news next week.

Comments

Popular Posts