Little mental breakdown

Things were not looking great on the last few days of the past week. It took me a while to figure out that my bad mood was actually starting to show in my relationship with my gf, after a little discussion I broke and started letting go of the things that were actually making me feel this way.

It's not that I encountered a big event that triggered that behaviour but the sum of several little things that kept adding up until I just couldn't handle it correctly anymore. Things keep getting harder in this country, the economy is getting worse every single day, the internet provider is not solving the issues in my house (and the city for that matter) so I have no internet there, haven't slept well for a few days, my knee has been hurting a lot recently. Those are the ones that pop right now.

I consider myself a pretty controlled person with my emotions and this type of situation is pretty rare in me. Despite the fact that those things are out of my control I can't help to feel stressed by most of those them, but now that I got that out of the way I can again focus on the things that matter and I can actually control.

I had a great session on Friday so the BR is looking pretty good at $537, gonna try and push for $550 in the next few days before taking another shot at NL20.

Not playing on the past two weekends is really hurting my volume so I'm changing the number from 25k to 20k. As in today I've only played close to 8k so it's still going to be pretty hard to get there but will try my best.

The good news is that I might have a solution for the rest of the month.

I found a place to go with ok-ish internet next weekend so the only thing stopping me from playing will be myself. Was going to start yesterday but was too tired and fell asleep after lunch.

Starting the gym today and I'm really looking forward to working out seriously again. It helps a lot with my mood and, to be honest, I'm tired of just being at home doing nothing. Will finish doing some work and then I'll get ready to play after lunch. Next update coming next week.




Comments

Popular Posts