Things started ok, didn't end well

Managed to get some good results for the first few days of the week, pushing the BR past $600 playing a mix of NL10 and NL20 since Wednesday. Unfortunately, I still have issues with the internet in my home so couldn't play on Saturday. Sad enough, I did play on Sunday and it was a disaster.


The session went straight down from the beginning because of my play.

Can't remember a single good decision from my part and, after an hour and a half of play, I ended up losing $60 and decided to quit for the day.

I wasn't comfortable in the desk and chair I was but didn't want to miss the opportunity of playing. Not trying to make excuses, my play was just plain bad. Felt a little rushed to make some money fast so I can move on to other things I suppose.

For now, I'll focus on getting a good session today. Getting back on the right mindset and win a bit.

On another topic, I did start the gym last week. Despite lifting some light weights (by my standards) I felt pretty good after all, trained legs just a little bit to try and not push my knee that much.

My streak on Duolingo continues, currently at 90 days and getting close to finishing the entire Italian course. I do think I've learned a lot but now I'm actually wondering the next language I'll learn with the app.

Found myself a new podcast to listen to, which gave another book to add to my wishlist. Just waiting for the opportunity to order one and continue adding knowledge to my library.

All of these issues with the internet really messed up my goals for the month but will have to adapt and get things done with what I've got. Every day is a good opportunity to find motivation and get things done so I just have to focus and work hard.

Gonna play my session after lunch, next week I'll write a monthly review and in another post, I'll talk about the goals for October. Got to get things done, until next week!

Comments

Popular Posts