Plans for September

Had my wisdom teeth removed on Saturday and even though the procedure wasn't as painful as the first time, I didn't play at all during the weekend. I spent most of my Saturday in bed until the afternoon when I got up and played some Overwatch for a change. Sunday was easier since most of the bleeding stopped so it was mostly video games, the hardest part was only eating liquids.

Now that I got that out of the way I can worry about the important stuff. My goals for this month are gonna be pretty similar to last month with some minor adjustments.
  • Play at least 25k hands this month.
  • Get someone to make a DB review.
  • Take at least one shot at NL20 this month.
  • Continue with the Italian lessons on Duolingo.
  • Watch at least one video of the web development course per day and do the exercises without looking at the solution right away.
  • Get to the gym again.
  • Get at least rank 10 on Hearthstone, Platinum on Overwatch.
Most of the goals are the same. Decided it was better for someone else to have a look at my DB, I'm not really sure of what to look for so it's better to have a professional opinion. On the web developer course, I'm already 224 out of 344 lectures so I've been doing some pretty good progress.

Even though I already missed the weekend I'm pretty confident about getting some good volume, gonna take care of some stuff during the rest of the morning and get to play after lunch.

The last goal is just a personal stuff of mine, I spend most of my nights playing Overwatch with some friends and my rank has been pretty bad. In part was the bad internet but it's been working perfectly for the past week or so, getting a good rank shouldn't be hard now.

I still have to rest for one or two weeks but plan to start the gym at least half way through the month.

And sums things up. Will start with my schedule right now to make it in time to my session. Might write an update half way through the week, if I can't then I'll just write my usual week review next Monday. Time to get to work!


Comments

Popular Posts