Back to Stars! For now at least

If I had any reasons to go back to Pokerstars (which I didn't) this got to be one of them. Starting today there's a promo called Team Online Week which among other things marks the start of several great ways to boost anyone's BR. Every day one member of the team is going to play an special Zoom NL4 table, Pokerstars is going to pay you 7 times the amount of money you get from that particular player. A few years ago I managed to win like 50 or 60 bucks on that promo alone, can't get better than that.



Current BR on Unibet: from €80 to €445.92
Cash Tickets: €0
Tournament Tickets: €22

Thankfully I had some money left on my Neteller account so I made a deposit and fired up the tables. I played for the time acoimbra played but didn't really any good hands against him, still managed to hit 4 buy-ins so can't really complain about that. For the deposit I also got a ticket for a tournament this weekend so overall it was good value. Currently pushed my starters $60 to $76

On Unibet I managed to cash my NL4 tickets on Friday and decided to just go back to NL10. Only played once on Saturday a rather small session due to a wedding I had later that day, still it felt pretty good playing 6 tables there and just playing my standard game.

Basically my plan is to play on Pokerstars during the time they open that special Zoom table and continue playing on Unibet the rest of the time. Gonna start play regularly on NL10 and hopefully I'll have a very healthy BR to take my shot at NL25 soon enough.


Comments

Popular Posts