Moving forward on my own

After this 3 month experience with my friend Skilfulpoker I'll be playing on my own starting today. So far I can say it's been the most profitable experience in my poker career and I'm very thankful for the opportunity I had to finally be able to take my game to the next level. After taking out the share of my coach my BR seems to be on pretty good shape for what's coming.



Current BR: from €80 to €383.3
Cash Tickets: €37
Tournament Tickets: €10.00

Moving forward from now the BR is entirely mine and I can do with it as I choose to. As I stated before I plan to continue hitting the NL4 tables for the time being, I feel that I'm getting back to that point before my trip to the US.

There's a prize drop promotion at the tables right now, pure randomness of course but still managed to score a big one by getting a NL25 ticket. Also changed some SNG tickets into NL4 cash since that's what I'm currently playing. The rest of the tournament tickets are just Unibet Open ones which I plan to play whenever it's possible. Still thinking about what to do with the NL25 tickets although I believe I'll just give it a shot at the NL25 tables, who knows? I might get lucky and win huge.

Other than that I'm falling behind on my studies, haven't watched any more videos or read any more of the books but I'll try to get on that starting next week.

I plan to play a lot of poker this weekend to make up for the time I've lost due to work stuff (lol right?) and continue working towards pushing the BR high enough to take the shot at NL25. As I said before, I'll just play a few more sessions on NL4 to get back on my game and continue grinding the NL10 tables as I was doing before. Next update coming next week!

Comments

Popular Posts