Time to work smart

Things are getting way harder than what I was expecting, I'm losing it way easier than before... Need to plug that leak ASAP. I shouldn't snap when those fish get lucky, it's not productive... I said I was going back to basics but I haven't done so, not entirely at least.



New plan:

- Tomorrow's session might not happen. I'll need to think really hard about playing, been losing for a  few days in a row and my mental game is starting to fail me. I'm going to try and take things slow, if the mood strikes and I feel like and can do it then I will.

- Focus on the system if I end up playing. If I decided to play then is going to be 100% with the system, no more improvising for the time being. I'll be constantly reminding me about doing this because by now I know that it works and I'm not really in a good position to try and make things myself.

- Look for inspiration. Need to be aware of the reasons why I play, the whole idea of poker for me. A motivational video might work even if it's not my style.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to were I was when I first started playing at Unibet, plus writing about it helps a lot and frees some space in my mind. Hoping to get back with good news next time!

Comments

Popular Posts