Rough start as expected

The first couple of sessions have been pretty hard to say the least... I suppose I need to get the hang of it again, after all I was playing a lot on the past two month so a whole week off of poker seemed to take a little toll on my game. The results so far aren't to be too worried about but still need to be working harder now to get back on track.


Current BR: from €80 to €496.41
Cash Tickets: €0
Tournament Tickets: €20.00

Not really much to talk about, the plan seems pretty straight forward: start playing daily like I was doing before my vacations, continue my studies starting with finishing the math book, push the BR  towards €600 to take the shot at NL25. 

Getting back into the game shouldn't be that hard if I just go back to basics and follow the system like I was doing before, after getting back with that I can start making adjustments again depending on my opponents tendencies on the tables. Hopefully I'll get some decent volume in the next couple of days, next update probably coming next week. Until next time!

Comments

Popular Posts